Naomi Campbell Net Worth, Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Dating, Boyfriend, Family
Naomi Campbell Biography
Naomi Campbell is best known as Fashion/Runway Model, Musician who has an estimated Net Worth of $80 Million. Fashion model, activist, and UNESCO volunteer who, in the 1980s and 1990s, helped popularize the term “supermodel.” She appeared on the 40th anniversary cover of Essence in 2011. She was born on May 22,1970, Streatham, England. She had a long-time feud with fellow model Tyra Banks. She was in Michael Jackson’s video for “In the Closet.” When she was 10 years old, she studied ballet at the Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts and was discovered when she was 15. She and Kate Moss helped spearhead the supermodel era. She dated Mike Tyson and Robert De Niro. She became engaged to U2 bassist Adam Clayton in 1993, but broke it off in 1994. She is the daughter of Jamaican-born dancer Valerie Morris. Her zodiac sign is Gemini.
Naomi Campbell Bio, Wiki
|Full Name at Birth||Naomi Elaine Campbell|
|Birthday||22nd May, 1970|
|Birthplace||Streatham, London, England, UK|
|Height||5′ 10″ (178 cm)|
|Weight||128lbs (58 kg)|
|Eye Color||Brown – Dark|
|Distinctive Feature||Runway walk|
|High School||Dunraven School|
|University||London Academy for Performing Arts, England, Italia Conti Stage School|
|Occupation Text||Fashion/Runway Model, Musician|
|Claim to Fame||Her preference for younger, non-black men|
|Year(s) Active||1987–present, Modeling information, 1978–present|
|Talent Agency (e.g. Modelling)||D’Management Group – Milan, Scoop Models – Copenhagen, Priscillas Model Management – Sydney, ZZO Image – Paris, DNA Model Management – New York, Models 1 – London, Prime Model Management – Sao Paulo|
|Brand Endorsement||Print ad for Victoria’s Secret (1996), Print ad for Prada (1994), Print ad for Iceberg (1994), Print ads (with CNN’s Larry King) for Hilton Hotels (1999)., Print ad for Naomagic (2000), Italian TV Commercial for Martini spumante (sparkling white wine) (1997), Print ads & billboards for Sunpoint (2003), TV commercial for British supermarket Tesco’s clothing range designed by Cherokee. (2005), Appeared in the Pirelli Calendar in 1987 as the month of December, in 1995 as months July, August, and September, and in 2005 as the month of December., Print ads for Dolce & Gabbana (2005), Print ad for America’s Milk Processors “got”? milk mustache campaign (1995)., Print ads for Iceberg (2006), Print ads for “Skin cancer” campaign (2006), TV commercial for SoBe Life Water (2008), Print ad for Yves Saint-Laurent designer luxury merchandise (2008)., (2009) TV commercial for Dolce and Golbana, women’s fragrance., (2009) Dutch TV commercial for Maybelinne New York Mascara/Kruidvat., (2009) TV commercial (with Claudia Schiffer & Eva Herzigova) for series of 5 Dolce & Gabbana women’s fragrances: (1) Le Bateleur (The Juggler), (3) L’ImpÉratrice (The Empress), (6) L’Amoureux (The Amorous), (10) La Roue de la Fortune (The Wheel of Fortune) and (18) La Lune (The Moon). Each fragrance is named after a Tarot card with corresponding Tarot numbers. George Michael’s “Freedom” is heard as background music.|
|Official Websites||models.com/models/Naomi-Campbell, www.dnamodels.com/div/women-main-board/model/naomi-campbell2/p/7369/c/-1/, www.dmanagementgroup.com/celebrity-2/naomi_campbell-99/, scoopmodels.com/models/women/naomi-campbell/, www.priscillas.com.au/portfolio/women/women/1101166/naomi-campbell, twitter.com/NaomiCampbell, www.facebook.com/NaomiCampbell, www.naomicampbell.com/, instagram.com/iamnaomicampbell, zzo-image.com/naomi-campbell/?category=talent, www.models1.co.uk/women/image/4148-naomi-campbell/, www.primemgmt.com.br/wp/?women_cat=women|
|Mother||Valerie Morris Campbell|
|Friend||Davinia Taylor, Kate Moss, Helena Christiensen, Linda Evangelista, Claudia Schiffer, Cindy Crawford, Christy Turlington|
Naomi Campbell Early Life, Education
Campbell was born in Streatham, South London to Jamaican-born dancer Valerie Morris. In accordance with her mother’s wishes, Campbell has never met her father, who abandoned her mother when she was four months pregnant and went unnamed on her birth certificate. She took the surname “Campbell” from her mother’s second marriage. Her half-brother Pierre was born in 1985. Campbell is of Afro-Jamaican descent, as well as of Chinese-Jamaican ancestry through her paternal grandmother, whose surname was Ming.Campbell spent her early years in Rome, where her mother worked as a modern dancer. On their return to London, she lived with relatives while her mother travelled across Europe with the dance troupe Fantastica. From age three, Campbell attended the Barbara Speake Stage School and at 10 she was accepted into the Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts, where she studied ballet. She also attended Dunraven School.
Naomi Campbell Dating, Husband, Boyfriends and Relationships
According to celebnetworth, Naomi Campbell is possibly single.
- Liam Payne and Naomi Campbell had an encounter in Dec 2018.
- Louis C. Camilleri and Naomi Campbell dated from 2017 to 2018.
- Naomi Campbell is rumored to have hooked up with Lenny Kravitz in 2016.
- Hassan Jameel and Naomi Campbell had an encounter in 2016.
- Skepta and Naomi Campbell dated from 2015 to 2019.
- Michael Fassbender is rumored to have hooked up with Naomi Campbell in Apr 2014.
- Kola Aluko and Naomi Campbell dated from August, 2013 to April, 2014.
- Vladislav Doronin and Naomi Campbell dated from May, 2008 to July, 2013.
- Marcus Elias and Naomi Campbell dated from February to September, 2008.
- André Balazs and Naomi Campbell had an encounter in May 2007.
- Gerard Butler and Naomi Campbell had an encounter in Mar 2007.
- Terrence Howard is rumored to have hooked up with Naomi Campbell in 2007.
- Quincy Jones and Naomi Campbell dated from 2006 to 2011.
- Badr Jafar and Naomi Campbell dated from 2005 to 2006.
- Usher Raymond and Naomi Campbell dated from August to November, 2004.
- Naomi Campbell and Tommy Lee had an encounter in Mar 2004.
- Luca Orlandi and Naomi Campbell had an encounter in 2004.
- Matteo Marzotto and Naomi Campbell had an encounter in 2004.
- 50 Cent and Naomi Campbell had an encounter in 2004.
- Naomi Campbell and Steve Bing had an encounter in 2003.
- Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs and Naomi Campbell had an encounter in 2002.
- Lars Ulrich is rumored to have hooked up with Naomi Campbell in Nov 2001.
- Damon Dash and Naomi Campbell had an encounter in 2001.
- Enrique Palacios and Naomi Campbell had an encounter in 2001.
- Rafael Amargo and Naomi Campbell had an encounter in 2000.
- Naomi Campbell and Leonardo DiCaprio had an encounter in 1998.
- Flavio Briatore and Naomi Campbell were engaged for 3 years. They dated for 1 year after getting together in 1998. They were engaged in Mar 1999 but later separated in 2003.
- Johnny Depp and Naomi Campbell had an encounter in 1998.
- Max Biaggi is rumored to have hooked up with Naomi Campbell in 1997.
- Joaquín Cortés and Naomi Campbell dated from 1995 to 1998.
- Kevin Costner and Naomi Campbell had an encounter in 1995.
- Prince Albert of Monaco and Naomi Campbell dated from 1994 to 1995.
- Adam Clayton and Naomi Campbell were engaged for 1 year. They dated for 3 months after getting together in Feb 1993. They were engaged in Apr 1993 but later separated in Aug 1994.
- Robert De Niro and Naomi Campbell dated from 1993 to 1999.
- Eric Clapton and Naomi Campbell had an encounter in 1993.
- Naomi Campbell and Chris Paciello had an encounter in 1992.
- Goldie and Naomi Campbell had an encounter in 1991.
- John Kennedy Jr. is rumored to have hooked up with Naomi Campbell in 1991.
- Sylvester Stallone and Naomi Campbell dated from 1990 to 1992.
- Mike Tyson and Naomi Campbell dated from 1989 to 1990.
Naomi Campbell Filmography, Movies, TV Shows
|I Feel Pretty||2018||Helen||Movie|
|Burberry Christmas Advert Close Your Eyes and Think of Christmas||2018||TV Show|
|Zoolander 2||2016||Naomi Campbell||Movie|
|Star||2016||Rose Crane||TV Show|
|Empire||2015||Camilla Marks||TV Show|
|American Horror Story||2011||Claudia Bankson||TV Show|
|Karma, Confessions and Holi||2009||Jennifer||Movie|
|The Call||2006||Dark Angel – The Evil||Short Film|
|Ugly Betty||2006||Naomi Campbell||TV Show|
|Fat Slags||2004||Sales Assistant||Movie|
|Cirque du Soleil: Solstrom||2003||Model||TV Show|
|Ali G Indahouse||2002||Naomi Campbell||Movie|
|Fastlane||2002||Lena Savage||TV Show|
|Prisoner of Love||1999||Tracy||Movie|
|An Alan Smithee Film: Burn Hollywood Burn||1997||Attendant #2||Movie|
|Girl 6||1996||Girl #75||Movie|
|Invasion of Privacy||1996||Cindy Carmichael||Movie|
|To Wong Foo Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar||1995||Girl||Movie|
|Ready to Wear||1994||Naomi Campbell (uncredited)||Movie|
|New York Undercover||1994||Simone||TV Show|
|The Night We Never Met||1993||French Cheese Shopper||Movie|
|Absolutely Fabulous||1992||Naomi Campbell||TV Show|
|Cool as Ice||1991||Singer at First Club||Movie|
|The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air||1990||Helen||TV Show|
|The Cosby Show||1984||Julia||TV Show|
|The Chiffy Kids||1976||Snow White||TV Show|
Naomi Campbell Bibliography
- 1994: Swan
- 1994: Top Model
- 1996: Naomi
- 2016: Naomi Campbell
Naomi Campbell Albums, Songs, Singles
- 1994: Baby Woman (Epic, UK only, #75)
- 1991: “Cool as Ice (Everybody Get Loose)” (Vanilla Ice featuring Naomi Campbell)
- 1994: “Love and Tears”
- 1994: “I Want to Live”
- 1996: “La La La Love Song” (Toshinobu Kubota featuring Naomi Campbell)
Naomi Campbell Documentaries
|1991||Models: The Film||Herself|
|1992||Top Models: Once Upon a Time||Herself|
|1993||U2: Love Is Blindness||Herself|
|1996||E! True Hollywood Story||Herself|
|2001||Miss Universe 2001||Herself|
|2006||Oprah Winfrey’s Legends Ball||Herself|
Naomi Campbell Music Videos Appearance
|1978||“Is This Love”||Bob Marley and the Wailers||Unknown|
|1983||“I’ll Tumble 4 Ya”||Culture Club||Unknown|
|1990||“Freedom! ’90”||George Michael||David Fincher|
|1991||“Everyday People”||Aretha Franklin||Unknown|
|1992||“In the Closet”||Michael Jackson||Herb Ritts|
|2003||“Change Clothes”||Jay-Z (feat. Pharrell)||Chris Robinson|
|2011||“Girl Panic!”||Duran Duran||Jonas Åkerlund|
|2016||“Drone Bomb Me”||Anohni||Nabil Elderkin|
Naomi Campbell Legal issues & Controversies
Campbell was convicted of assault on four occasions after being accused eleven times of committing acts of violence against employees, associates and others between 1998 and 2009. In the first case, which was heard in February 2000, Campbell pleaded guilty in Toronto to assault her personal assistant on a mobile phone in September 1998. Campbell paid an undisclosed sum to her former employee and agreed to attend anger management classes; her record was cleared in exchange for her expressing remorse. By 2006, eight other employees and associates had submitted allegations of abuse. During that time, Campbell was photographed wearing a Chip and Pepper T-shirt that read “Naomi Hit Me … and I Loved It.”
In January 2007, Campbell pleaded guilty in New York to assault her former housekeeper, who accused Campbell of throwing a BlackBerry personal organiser at her in March 2006. Campbell was sentenced to pay medical expenses to her former employee, attend an anger management programme, and perform five days of community service with the New York Health Department. She attended her community service, wearing designer outfits, including fedoras, furs, and — at the end of her sentence — a silver-plated $300,000 Dolce & Gabbana gown. Campbell described her community service experience in a W feature entitled “The Naomi Diaries” and then snorted herself in a Dunkin’s Donuts commercial directed by Zach Braff, which showed her breaking her heel while gardening and throwing it through the window.
In June 2008, Campbell pleaded guilty to the assault of two police officers at London Heathrow Airport two months earlier; she fired and spat at the officers after arguing about her lost luggage. She was sentenced to 200 hours of community service and fined £ 2,300, and was banned for life by British Airways. In July 2015, Campbell was sentenced to six months’ probation by the Sicilian court for her August 2009 assault on a paparazzo photographer; she hit him with her handbag for taking pictures of her and her former partner.
Blood Diamond Scandal
In August 2010, Campbell made a highly publicised appearance at the Special Court for Sierra Leone in Leidschendam at the War Crimes Trial against former Liberian President Charles Taylor. She was called to give evidence of the “blood diamond” she allegedly received from Taylor during the Nelson Mandela Children’s Fund in 1997. Campbell initially refused to testify and, after being summoned, told the court that there was “a major inconvenience” to her. She testified that she had been given “dirty-looking” stones late at night by two unidentified men, and claimed that she did not know that the diamonds had originated from Taylor until she was told so the following morning by a fellow attendee, actress Mia Farrow. However, her account was contradicted by Farrow ‘s testimony, former agent Carole White and former director of the Children’s Fund Jeremy Ratcliffe.
Naomi Campbell Net Worth
|Estimated Net Worth 2020||$80 Million|
|Income Source||Primary Income source Model (profession).|