Man’s Penis Bitten by 4-Foot Snake While Sitting on Toilet
18 year old man in Thailand is going to think long and hard the next time he has to sit on the can … after a 4ft long snake bites on his penis !!!
Siraphop Masukarat went through the ordeal on Tuesday night in a city outside of Bangkok, Thailand … moments after sitting on the toilet. He says he suddenly felt tremendous pain when the non-poisonous python bit his python.
Not shocking, Siraphop jumped up and ran for his life with his pants around his ankles – and luckily the snake let go, but it left a seriously bloody mess.
The young man said as soon as the snake let go, blood spilled everywhere. His mother tried to calm him down until the paramedics arrived and took him to the hospital. He needed 3 stitches on the end of his … dear God … you see the picture.
Upon returning home, animal handlers were called in to retrieve the snake, which was still in the toilet. He was captured and released … much like poor Siraphop.
So remember … don’t sleep outside to avoid snakes going down your throat and always check the toilet bowl to avoid the plight of this poor Thai. Unless you’re the “Snakes on a Plane” guy and throw all caution to the wind.
Our sincere thanks to