For a deliciously soothing and healthy bubble tea recipe free from all the carbs and sugars of typical bubble teas (boba) you would get at a bubble tea store, try this honey and honey bubble tea. cinnamon and low-carb collagen.
What’s in this Honey Cinnamon Bubble Tea?
The basis of this healthy bubble tea begins with strong brewed chamomile tea which is cooled, then mixed with almond milk and Great Lakes Cinnamon Honey Collagen. This is what makes it sugar-free, low in carbs, and keto-friendly!
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body and is widely known for its skin and beauty benefits. But collagen is also great for the joints and your digestive system. If you love cinnamon and are looking for a way to get more collagen into your routine, Great Lakes Wellness Honey Cinnamon Collagen is perfect for you.
All natural and perfectly sweetened with stevia, Great Lakes Wellness Honey Cinnamon Collagen:
- Provides 12 grams of Verisol® type 1 and 3 bioactive collagen peptides per serving
- Is clinically researched to support skin elasticity and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Added vitamin C, an anti-aging and antioxidant vitamin, which helps support collagen production and fights free radical damage in the body.
- Supports intestinal and immune health with the addition of prebiotics (inulin) and probiotics (5 billion CFU of Bacillus Subtilis). Prebiotics nourish and promote the growth of “good bacteria” in our gut, which can help us protect ourselves from harmful pathogens while repairing and strengthening our gut barrier.
Great Lakes Wellness Honey Cinnamon Collagen is also:
- Quick dissolves and made with botanically sourced flavors and colors
- Grass fed
- Gluten free
- Kosher + Halal
- IGen GMO-Free Tested
- Without glyphosate
➡ Buy Great Lakes Wellness Honey Cinnamon Collagen
Sugar-free gelatin Boba pearls
But what about our favorite part of bubble teas – tapioca pearls? Made with tapioca starch from the cassava root, aren’t they super high in carbohydrates? And aren’t they normally soaked in sugar? Yes and yes.So to make this recipe healthy we add our own sugar free and low carb DIY HEALTHY GELATIN BOBA BEADS to replace the traditional tapioca pearls loaded with carbohydrates and sugar served in bubble tea shops. Get the recipe at the bottom!
Cinnamon Honey Collagen Bubble with Boba Gelatin Beads (Sugar Free, Low Carb, Keto Compatible)
Caffeine free and full of healthy benefits for your skin and body, unlike traditional bubble tea, this one can be enjoyed guilt-free every day.
If you’re looking for a little caffeine, substitute chamomile for strong brewed black, green, or chai tea.
GET THE RECIPE!
Low Carb Honey Cinnamon Collagen Bubble Tea with Boba Gelatin Pearls
If you love cinnamon, try this collagen-free, caffeine-free bubble tea that can help support digestion. Sweetened with stevia, Great Lakes Wellness Honey Cinnamon Collagen provides 12 grams of type 1 and 3 collagen along with probiotics and prebiotics. Soothing and caffeine-free, this bubble tea is perfect any time of the day and healthy enough to enjoy every day. Be sure to use our DIY gelatin bubble tea pearl recipe in place of the high calorie, high carbohydrate tapioca pearls.
- 3 chamomile tea bags
- 2 Great Lakes Wellness Honey Cinnamon Collagen Balls
- 3/4 Cup cold almond milk or milk of your choice
- -¼ Cup sugar-free gelatin pearls
Add tea bags to a cup with 6 oz. (¾ cup) hot water. Brew until the tea is almost cold.
Add the collagen to the tea and stir until completely dissolved.
In a shaker, add the collagen-tea mixture with the almond milk and shake until it boils.
Add 2-3 tablespoons of gelatin beads to a tall glass. And pour the shaken milk-tea mixture into the glass.
Add ice cubes and serve with a “boba” straw.
To serve, be sure to pick up reusable or biodegradable Boba tea straws, which are extra large for sucking up your bubble tea pearls.
Get healthier, sugar-free bubble tea recipes made with delicious, flavored collagen from Great Lakes Wellness!
Learn how to make your own healthy, protein-rich, sugar-free boba tea pearls with Grass-Fed Gelatin from Great Lakes Wellness!
Our sincere thanks to