Hong Leong Bank Digital Day Kicks Off New Financial Year
Hong Leong Bank (HLB) announced its latest efforts to improve the banking experience for customers in 2020 through its annual Digital Day campaign. Focused on the theme of “Restart your 2020The fourth HLB Digital Day kicks off the exercise by encouraging more customers to embrace the digital lifestyle through benefits, rewards and a strategic e-commerce partnership.
Dominic Fuda, Group General Manager and CEO of HLB, highlights the growing trend in digital transactions and how “being digital savvy is no longer a choice but a necessity”. As more Malaysians turn to cashless payment and online shopping, HLB is looking to invest more in digital solutions that will help customers ease the transition and adopt a lifestyle digital.
Part of the initiative for HLB’s push towards digital adoption is to extend their partnerships with key e-commerce players such as Lazada, Shopee, Zalora and Hemo while offering special offers and promotions throughout the July as part of their celebration of HLB digital day.
The Digital Day campaign officially begins on July 7 and HLB will be offering seven mega one-day deals only, which include:
- RM700 in cashback for HLB credit card holders / 50% reduction on retail expenses of new credit card holders
- Flexi-Payment Plan (FPP) with 0% interest rate per year for credit card holders
- Personal loans from an interest rate of 3.20% with POT discount via HLB Connect
- Fixed deposit rate of 2.80% per year for three months
- Term investment-I at 2.95% per year for three months
- Call-for-Cash from 1% pa over three months or 3% pa over eighteen months
- free two-month subscription to HLB’s digital business solutions for SMEs and 60% reduction on the Kakitangan subscription for SMEs
HLB will also be offering online deals throughout July 2020 with discounts and gifts from partners such as 99Speedmart, PUMA, Amazin Graze and many more.
During the Digital Day campaign, HLB will also offer customers higher cash back and rewards, as well as attractive interest rates for loans and financing, term investments, etc., as well as additional one-day mega sale on July 20 with over RM1 million in cash back and rebates.
If you want to know more about HLB Digital Day 2020, you can visit their page here.
For news and articles on money management, investing and more, visit our learning center.
Our sincere thanks to