Better Living uses affiliate links. If you make a purchase through them, we may receive a small commission (for which we are deeply grateful) at no cost to you.
For a perfect coffee drink that you and your guests are sure to love this holiday season, try this super easy and delicious eggnog latte recipe.
Eggnog coffee recipe
Give your daily latte a boost with the rich and delicious cinnamon and vanilla flavors of eggnog with this easy 5-minute recipe.
- 1/3 Chopped off hot steamed milk
- 1/3 Chopped off prepared eggnog, reheated
- 1/3 Chopped off strong coffee or fresh, hot espresso
- whipped cream
- cinnamon or nutmeg
- holiday nuggets
Add hot coffee or espresso to a glass or mug. Then add the milk and eggnog mixture.
Combine eggnog and steamed milk in a jar. Shake it 5-7 times to encourage bubbles. You can also use a steamer or milk frother to froth it if you have one. Then add the mixture of milk and eggnog to the coffee.
Garnish with whipped cream and cinnamon or nutmeg if desired. For a holiday theme, add fun glitter in holiday shapes or colors.
- To turn your eggnog into an after-dinner drink for guests, reduce the eggnog and milk to 1/4 cup each. Then add a shot of bourbon, rum or brandy instead!
- For a stronger eggnog flavor, skip the milk and only the eggnog.
Our sincere thanks to