Shock G died in a Tampa hotel room from a deadly mix of drugs and alcohol … according to the Hillsborough County medical examiner.
A representative from the medical examiner’s office told TMZ that the Digital Underground rapper died of an accidental overdose of fentanyl, ethanol (alcohol) and methamphetamine.
We broke history … Shock G was found insensitive in his hotel room in April, and there was no outward sign of trauma. Shock was last seen the day before his death, by a hotel manager … who then found him in the room on April 22.
The manager was concerned after Shock – the famous “Humpty Dance” performer – missed the tee time and immediately called 911.
Hillsborough County ME says Shock G was pronounced dead at the scene at 2:20 p.m. ET.
As we first told you … the iconic rapper the funeral took place on May 1st, and his Digital Underground family was well represented in the service.
Our sincere thanks to