Conor McGregor Pics Show UFC Star Speaking with Police Near Yacht in Corsica
New photos outside the Corsica show Conor McGregor speaking with police before being detained and questioned about an alleged attempted sexual assault.
The photo agency said the photos were taken on Friday – a day before the local prosecutor’s office said McGregor was “subject to a hearing” over the allegation.
McGregor was with his fiancee, their children and Conor’s parents when the cops spoke to him on Friday.
The UFC star was in the area to participate in the Calvi Water Bike Challenge, an event hosted by his friend, Princess charlene of Monaco.
McGregor is said to have pulled out of the event following the police incident.
Here’s what we know … someone filed a lawsuit against McGregor on Thursday, Sept. 10 – accusing him of “attempted sexual assault and sexual exhibition,” prosecutors said.
A spokesperson for the prosecutor’s office later issued a statement saying McGregor had been “arrested and taken into custody by judicial authorities”.
“He was released on Saturday.”
McGregor’s representatives insist that no charges have been filed against Conor at this point – and he flatly denies the allegations against him.
Officials have not released details of the allegations – but France 3 Corsica (local television network) reports that McGregor “exposed his private parts to [a young woman] without his consent as she walked to the bar washroom “on September 6th.
McGregor’s manager, Audie Attar, posted a statement to MMA Fight, saying, “I’m angry and issuing a loud warning: Conor McGregor is not and will not be a target for those looking to score a title or a payday,” suggesting that the whole thing is a shameless attempt to pay.
Our sincere thanks to