YFN Lucci and Allison mack are spending their first Thanksgiving behind bars and they’re about to take a crash course on this R. Kelly, YNW Melly, Knight of Suge and Harvey Weinstein learned the hard way … turkey tastes better on the outside.
TMZ’s prison and prison menus have been obtained across the country, where locked-in stars are treated to your typical Turkish feast … turkey, stuffing, gravy and pie.
Here’s a breakdown of their Thanksgiving holidays:
– Roasted turkey or roasted eggplant, turkey sauce, cornbread stuffing, cranberry sauce, cookie and pie
Mack at FCI Dublin in California
– Roast turkey with pan sauce, country ham, mashed potatoes or baked potatoes, candied sweet potatoes, cornbread stuffing, steamed green beans, cranberry sauce, sauce à la turkey, bun and pie
Lucci at Fulton County Jail in Georgia:
– Turkey slices, cranberry sauce, cornbread stuffing, green beans, sweet potatoes, bun and dessert
Suge at Richard J. Donovan Correctional Facility in San Diego:
– Roast turkey, green salad with vinaigrette, cranberry sauce, cornbread stuffing, mashed potatoes, sauce, vegetables, bun or cookie and pumpkin pie
Melly at Broward County Jail in Florida:
– Turkey breast, sauce, mashed potatoes, green beans, breadsticks and bread pudding
Weinstein at the Los Angeles County Jail:
– Roast turkey, mashed potatoes, brown sauce, cranberry sauce, green beans, sautéed salad with dressing, bun and pumpkin muffin
Is it just us, or does Melly have the shorter triangle?