Beauty Influencer Ethan is Supreme Dead at 17 After Apparent Overdose
Upcoming beauty influencer Ethan Peters – AKA, Ethan is supreme – is dead … according to his relatives.
Peters appears to have died this weekend from an apparent overdose of what could be Percocet (an opioid) … this according to his best friend and musician. Ava louise, who claims the guy had an addiction he developed over the past couple of years.
She says she wished she had done more to curb her drug use – which she describes as a pill. Ava then mourned her death in several Twitter posts. She describes her addiction as fueled by fame at a young age. She said he called for help, but tragically that didn’t stop her death.
Ava also took the opportunity to lend a helping hand to anyone else struggling with an addiction – posting phone numbers on hotlines and saying the disease shouldn’t be shameful, but rather openly discussed in order to so that people can get the help they need before it is too late.
Ethan’s death sparked a big backlash in the beauty community and YouTube – people like Tana Mongeau, Manny MUA and Grace Auten, among others, posted tributes to their late friend who had just gotten his feet wet in business. He had over 500,000 followers on IG and steadily grew his fan base with makeup tutorials and fashion line shoots.
Our sincere thanks to