Whitney colling – one of the first members of television’s “Bad Girls Club” – died of a toxic mixture of alcohol and hard drugs … including fentanyl and cocaine.
According to her death certificate, obtained by TMZ, the immediate cause of death for Whitney was acute poisoning from the combined effects of fentanyl, cocaine, alcohol and clonazepam … which is a prescription drug used to prevent / control seizures and prevent panic attacks.
Whitney died at Melrose-Wakefield Hospital in Boston. The mode of death is listed as accidental and she was buried in Peabody, MA on December 10.
Interesting note: its activity is listed under sales in the cannabis industry. Recreational weed is legal in Massachusetts.
TMZ broke history … Whitney passed away December 3 at the age of 33. Her mother revealed the news on Facebook saying, “I am completely broken and I will never get over it. Life is so unfair. She was kind with a big heart.”
Whitney appeared at age 21 in Season 3 of “BGC” in 2008-09. She was known to be a firecracker, but also for her sense of humor.