23 Powerful Method Man Quotes That He Actually Said (2020)
Which are your favorite Method Man quotes?
Method Man is an American hip-hop recording artist, music producer, and actor.
He is best known as a member of the East Coast hip hop collective ‘Wu-Tang Clan’. In 1996, he received a Grammy Award for the category of ‘Best Rap Performance By A Duo Or Group’.
Method Man has released six solo albums and also working with several other artists including Teyana Taylor, Redman, and The Notorious B.I.G.
Other than his work in the music industry he also has appeared in films such as ‘Belly’, ‘How High’, ‘Garden State’, and has had minor roles in ‘The Wackness’, ‘Venom’ and ‘Red Tails’.
Here’s our collection of the most Powerful Method Man quotes:
23 Powerful Method Man Quotes That He Actually Said
1. “I don’t mind being an advocate for weed. It’s not as bad as tobacco, alcohol, or firearms, for that matter. There’s no reason it shouldn’t be legalized. You can make all kinds of stuff out of hemp. I think the cure for cancer’s probably in cannabis-who knows?” – Method Man
2. “I’m taking one for the team, Like Martin Luther King, taking one for a dream” – Method Man
3. “Now what Clan you know with lines this ill? Bust shots at Big Ben, like we got time to kill.” – Method Man
4. “There are few things that’s forever, my lady. We can make war or make babies.” – Method Man
5. “I came to bring the pain hardcore from the brain” – Method Man
6. “I’m a rapper trying to be an actor.” – Method Man
7. “No matter where you from, there’s ghettos all over the place.” – Method Man
8. “The cuties I desire, I be the first to set it on off, flame on like the Human Torch.” – Method Man
9. “I call my brother ‘Sun’ cause he shine like one.” – Method Man
10th of 23 Method Man Quotes
10. “I wanna sit behind the scenes and see nothin’ but the greens.” – Method Man
11. “Like sweet morning dew I took one look at you And it was plain to see You were my destiny.” – Method Man
12. “Since I was eight years old. I didn’t have a TV, so comic books were definitely my television, my soap operas, and all that.” – Method Man
13. “When the ball dropped in 1999, I was holding dough and champagne in my hands and holding my kids.” – Method Man
14. “Behind every fortune, there’s a crime.” – Method Man
15. “I still gotta reacquaint myself with the hip-hop audience.” – Method Man
16. “It’s been so long since I was in a real fight.” – Method Man
17. “Regardless of how me or this man right here or anybody else in this business get, when we walk on an airplane in first-class looking like this, we’re gonna get searched.” – Method Man
18. “Valentine cards and birthday wishes? Please… be on another level of planning, of understanding The bond between man and woman and child. The highest elevation, cause we above All that romance crap, just show your love.” – Method Man
19. “After a while, you can’t get any higher. It’s like your head is in a wind tunnel – everything is vibrating.” – Method Man
20th of 23 Method Man Quotes
20. “I have 15,000 comics in a warehouse, all bagged individually.” – Method Man
21. “I’ve got more creative control when I do music.” – Method Man
22. “Rap is a gimmick, but I’m for the hip-hop, the culture.” – Method Man
23. “There’s probably a bunch of Power Stripe floating through the Def Jam offices right now.” – Method Man
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Method Man! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.