21 Unstoppable Dwight Howard Quotes (2021)
Dwight Howard is an American professional basketball player for the Washington Wizards of the NBA.
He’s an eight-time All-Star, eight-time All-NBA Team honoree, five-time All-Defensive Team member, and three-time Defensive Player of the Year.
Howard set numerous franchise and league records during his time with the Magic; in 2009, he led the team to the NBA Finals.
Check out this list of inspirational Dwight Howard Quotes, and don’t forget to share them with your friends and family, as always using the share bars on this page:
21 Dwight Howard Quotes
1. “The hardest thing to do is to trust people.” – Dwight Howard
2. “You don’t have to be best friends as basketball players but I do believe in chemistry. I think it makes everything different if a team is really together and they’re all on that same page. They might not like each other, per se, but if you’re on the same page and the chemistry is there, you can play great basketball. You can go back to teams like Detroit, the Bad Boys. Those guys had great chemistry, that’s why they won.” – Dwight Howard
3. “It was more of me rushing my shots than anything. Thats the biggest thing for me. I was making good moves, but at the end of my moves, I was rushing all my shots. I learned a lesson.” – Dwight Howard
4. “I want to be the greatest player ever in my era.” – Dwight Howard
5. “I’ve decided to become a member of the Houston Rockets. I feel it’s the best place for me and I am excited about joining the Rockets and I’m looking forward to a great season. I want to thank the fans in Los Angeles and wish them the best.” – Dwight Howard
6. “Today is a new day. Even if you were wrong yesterday, you can get it right today.” – Dwight Howard
7. “I’m trying to earn everything given to me. I play hard and I want guys to remember that when they play the Magic they have to face Dwight Howard. And when you face him you have to get after it.” – Dwight Howard
8th of 21 Dwight Howard
8. “I’m just going to keep working. Spend more days in the gym, as possible. Just trying to get my game up, and just keep playing. And if it’s in God’s will for me to win, then I’ll get it.” – Dwight Howard
9. “Are you gonna be tough, or are you going to be tough?” – Dwight Howard
10. “You go from high school to the NBA, and you’re thrown in the fire.” – Dwight Howard
11. “My team in Orlando was a team full of people who nobody wanted, and I was the leader and I led that team with a smile on my face.” – Dwight Howard
12. “I would never, ever desert my child. A lot of my friends didn’t have fathers growing up, and they were very upset that their fathers weren’t around. I was lucky to have mine around.” – Dwight Howard
13. “I didn’t try to cry my way out of Orlando. That was never my intention, or not what I did at all. And I understand everybody thought it was that way because of what was being put out there.” – Dwight Howard
14. “The NBA is not for everybody. And looking from the outside in like I did last year, it seems so easy from just watching, but on the court, it is a whole different level.” – Dwight Howard
15th of 21 Dwight Howard Quotes
15. “Coming out of high school, I think it was good for me instead of going to college because college and the NBA are two different things. You can dominate on the college level, but the NBA is a whole different story. The dudes that do the best are the ones who work hard.” – Dwight Howard
16. “But at the end of the day, every star, every person that been iconic, has gone through a time in their lives where it was just bad. Everybody. It just made them better.” – Dwight Howard
17. “I’ve been on the side where you have nothing, and now I’m on the side where anything I want is there for me. When I didn’t have the means to do whatever I wanted to do, I still had peace.” – Dwight Howard
18. “People say you don’t need a father to be successful. I take offense to that.” – Dwight Howard
19th of 21 Dwight Howard Quotes
19. “In Orlando, I handled a lot of stuff the wrong way.” – Dwight Howard
20. “I’ve always played ‘NBA Live’ since I was a kid, so to be on the cover is a blessing.” – Dwight Howard
21. “I work extremely hard in the weight room, and also on the court to get better and make sure I keep my body in shape.” – Dwight Howard
Thanks for reading the list of inspirational Dwight Howard quotes! Give the buttons below a click to share this page with your loved ones.