Tips to get glowing skin naturally at home
Everybody wants to look beautiful irrespective of age and season. Season plays an important role in defining the texture of the skin. Usuallya winter season makes the skin dull and dry, whereas summers make it oilier and more prone to pimples and acnes. Sweating further elevates the skin problems and the scorching heat of the Sun does the rest.
Moreover, stress, smoking and drinking, poor nutrition, lack of sleep are some more reasons that damage the texture of the skin. Though ample beauty products are available in the market, but treating skin damages with home remedies are always effective provided you follow them regularly. Now, whenever you buy you make your grocery list, don’t forget to include these items for your skin-
- Coconut oil- Dull and lifeless skin is the result of radical activity. To treat this effectively uses coconut oil lavishly. It is rich in antibacterial and antifungal properties. Best of all is the quality that penetrates deep underlying skin tissues. Gently warm coconut oil either in the microwave or put it in the sun to heat it up naturally. Apply this warm oil to hands, legs, face and neck. Massage for 10 minutes. Rinse it off with lukewarm water. For best results follow the treatment once in a day.
- Mint- It contains menthol that enriches in cooling and soothing property. It fights backs skin infections. Moreover, it helps in keeping skin glowing and healthy. Make a pack by mixing yogurt, fuller’s earth and mint powder. Put it aside for 30 minutes. Mix well and apply this pack on your neck and face. Leaveit till it dries up naturally. On drying wash it off with lukewarm water. Applying this pack once in a week will help you get a clear and clean skin.
- Cucumber- It enriches in an astringent, hydrating and nourishing properties. It is an excellent product while targeting flawless skin. It helps in repairing damaged cell. Removes dead skin and add a glow to skin. To use this product you need not makeextra efforts. Application of cucumber slice all over the face is good enough to provide you with its vital nutrients. Make packs using cucumber water. Grind cucumber and press hard to extract its juice. Either use this water for mixing packs or drink it. Both ways you will be at getting better out of this seasonal vegetable.
- Lemon- Another very important ingredient which should not be missed out is lemons. Use it extravagantly during summers. For glowing skin drink more water mixed with lemon juice. It will help in detoxification of the body. If you add honey to this water, you are surely going to get the best of both worlds. For better taste mix little grinded mint leaves to this energetic and refreshing drink. Either use lemon juice directly to your face or you can rub its peel on to your skin directly. Lemon is a natural bleaching agent. Try more of it on your skin, but don’t forget it will give slightly burning sensation to the skin.
- Honey- It has many health benefits, but it is a wonderful product for skin. It will tighten your facial skin and help it glow. The ingredients presents in it helps skin breath a new life. Rejuvenate your skin by using honey on your face daily. Apply it on your face and wash it off after 15 minutes or mix it with your face packs.